Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning: My name is Marie and I am relatively new to Knitting Paradise. However, yesterday I saw a post asking for old knitting needles. The lady wanted to use them for favors to use as part of a table setting. At least that is how I understood her request. Today I can't find her request to reply to. Sooooooooooo I am telling anyone who is interested that I have some 'extra' unmatched needles that I will give to anyone who has a use for them. I also have a selection of matched, used needles. I have collected these and do not need them. Most of the people I know who are knitters have all the needles they need or want. Any takers? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
185 Posts
If you ever need to see the previous days knitting forum info., you can go back to the current days front page of this forum, go to the bottom of the first page and click on "previous digest".
That will always take you back to yesterdays page.

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
mr2 said:
If you ever need to see the previous days knitting forum info., you can go back to the current days front page of this forum, go to the bottom of the first page and click on "previous digest".
That will always take you back to yesterdays page.
Thanks. I've had trouble finding previous posts & this is the answer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom