1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice to see you Jynx!!! Happy to hear you love them so much! I did my first Fair Isle knitting today..... I think it is actually Inertia but, same difference! Either way, Kinda cool :) Knit Swedish Happy!!Maybe you can make just one for an oven mitt????
Dreamweaver said:
My Swedish heritage is jumping up and down over that one. Those are so pretty. Sure wish we had a need for mittens more often around here, but I'm going to do those anyhow... Thanks.
:cool:

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
My Swedish heritage is jumping up and down over that one. Those are so pretty. Sure wish we had a need for mittens more often around here, but I'm going to do those anyhow... Thanks.
Dreamweaver, I can wear some almost 5 months a year so... don't sacrifice your envy to knit some and send them directly to me ...loll. Am I funny or what ?

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mamiepooh said:
Dreamweaver said:
Dreamweaver, I can wear some almost 5 months a year so... don't sacrifice your envy to knit some and send them directly to me ...loll. Am I funny or what ?
You are indeed!!! Cuz I am sure she would rather make them for me here in sunny California where we get no winters!!! LOLOLOLOL

Attachments

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

· Registered
1,687 Posts
HennaLadyKim said:
Dreamweaver said:
I found you more torture Jynx !!
http://www.*******************/Images/ARTESANO%20WEB%20MATERIAL%202010/FREE%20PATTERNS/rayna.pdf
LadyKim, you solved the problem ... one pair for you and one pair for me! Dreamweaver, you're gonna be a busy lady ! loll.

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hear that Jynxie!!! I would love mine in Pink!!
mamiepooh said:
HennaLadyKim said:
Dreamweaver said:
I found you more torture Jynx !!
http://www.*******************/Images/ARTESANO%20WEB%20MATERIAL%202010/FREE%20PATTERNS/rayna.pdf
LadyKim, you solved the problem ... one pair for you and one pair for me! Dreamweaver, you're gonna be a busy lady ! loll.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom