Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crocheted for a neightbors Valentine Sweetie. A friend takes care of this little girl while mommy is at work and I get the joy of crocheting/knitting for her.

Lion Brand Pattern and Lion "Jiffy" and a large hook and it was very easy.

Thanks for looking. I also made her a hoodie.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Kisses and Hugs and Squeezes! She's adorable! And by the looks of things, a good helper too. How lucky are you to be able to create beautiful little garments for her to wear. :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
You people are making me want to learn to crochet, that is adorable. Is anyone out there able to convert it to an easy knit pattern. Honest, I don't have time to learn anything new. I teach Science, raise my own heritage sheep (chickens, turkeys, horses, dogs, cats) am raising a 16 year old boy, spin my own yarn, have a loom that is calling me...... and I am going to be a first time Grandma in July.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Awww, very cute, crocheting and the baby.
grandmaknit said:
Crocheted for a neightbors Valentine Sweetie. A friend takes care of this little girl while mommy is at work and I get the joy of crocheting/knitting for her.

Lion Brand Pattern and Lion "Jiffy" and a large hook and it was very easy.

Thanks for looking. I also made her a hoodie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom