Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Deb - You're killing me! I just vowed no more patterns until I finish some of the 21 projects with yarn lined up in pretty gift bags in my work room. But I made the mistake of seeing this and since it's free, what could I do - I had fallen in love. So it's printing as I type this.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sharbeary,

I see you are out of control and need someone to intervene. I have no choice but to ban you from perusing the free patterns on KP for a month.

I have no way of supervising you in this addiction of yours, so you are on your honor.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but some day you will thank me for this!

Deb

·
Registered
56,520 Posts
debdobalina said:
Sharbeary,

I see you are out of control and need someone to intervene. I have no choice but to ban you from perusing the free patterns on KP for a month.

I have no way of supervising you in this addiction of yours, so you are on your honor.

haha, Deb tempts us doesn't she? I have actually bought some yarn to make this yesterday after seeing the pattern and printing it. I read it through and it should be fun. Thanks Deb, I think

:?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
debdobalina said:
Sharbeary,

Deb
gasp!!!!!! please don't do the same to me...I won't survive!

·
Registered
69 Posts
debdobalina said:
Sharbeary,

Deb
Well it just so happens that I found some yarn that will be perfect for this sweater so no foul, no harm. I just switched the pattern in one of my bags so I am at the same place as I was before. Therefore I feel you should lift your ban.
:roll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom