Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I have the Tricofit manual as a Pdf file......but I can only attach the file to an e-mail.........so PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you the file..........I did try looking for the site that I originally downloaded it from....but could not find it.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tallie9 said:
I have the Tricofit manual as a Pdf file......but I can only attach the file to an e-mail.........so PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you the file..........I did try looking for the site that I originally downloaded it from....but could not find it.....
Hello, could you possibly send me a .pdf file of the Passap Tricofit manual? I think that you can attach it to your reply to this message. If you look below the box where you write a reply you will see a "File/picture attachments" section. If you select "choose file" and look to the section where you keep this file on your computer, such as on your desktop or documents, you will be able to select the file.

Thank you very much.
-kittykitty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to thank either or both Tallie9 & kitty kitty. I received the Tricofit manual somebody emailed me but I do not know who to THANK... Please let me know who sent it to me... I have been so busy I could not get back to the site before now... Thank You..... in advance...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom