Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here do the Walk it Out, WII program? If so, have you been able to collect the Zodiac fragments? I am near the end of developing the whole Island and still on my stats it's showing a zero on the Zodiac table. I purchased mine on Ebay so I don't know if there's a flaw in the program or it's something that is done at the very end. BTW, I love this program. It's my go to for Exercise and I now do it on my rebounder so I am getting the benefits of no joint pressure.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
laurelarts said:
Does anyone here do the Walk it Out, WII program? If so, have you been able to collect the Zodiac fragments? I am near the end of developing the whole Island and still on my stats it's showing a zero on the Zodiac table. I purchased mine on Ebay so I don't know if there's a flaw in the program or it's something that is done at the very end. BTW, I love this program. It's my go to for Exercise and I now do it on my rebounder so I am getting the benefits of no joint pressure.
I don't know about Walk it Out, but please tell me more about the rebounder. Does it help build muscle? Is it aerobic exercise? What kind of rebounder do you recommend? I am searching for some form of exercise that I will actually do consistently!

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh the rebounder, I love it. I got mine as a gift. The name on it is Urban Rebounding.....it's like a mini-trampoline. You just stand on it and bounce. It has been proven that even people in wheelchairs benefit from it. Their legs are put on the rebounder and someone bounces it for them. This stimulates the lymphatic system which moves cells thru our bodies. And of course the low impact on the joints is wonderful for me because I have knee issues. I haven't learned to knit while rebounding and doubt that I will try as it could be very dangerous...:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom