Knitting and Crochet Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you tried Walmart's savings catcher? I entered a receipt a couple of days ago and they found $1.02 in Savings Catcher Reward Dollars, which can be redeemed for a Walmart Rewards eGift Card or Walmart Buck$ added to a Bluebird by American Express Card. You have to enter your receipt within 7 days of shopping and you can do it either online at Walmart.com or on the Walmart app.

$1.02 may not sound like much but I only bought 3 2-liter bottles of soda! I'm going to keep adding my savings.
http://savingscatcher.walmart.com/faq

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evie RM said:
I don't have either one of those cards.
You don't need a card, you just need to go onto walmart.com or use the walmart app and register. Then you add your receipt number and Walmart checks for lower prices in your area--you get the difference in either a Walmart e-gift card or an American Express Bluebird card. You can keep adding to your total savings until you want a gift card. For example, I don't want a gift card for $1.02 so I will keep saving my savings until I get, say $10.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I just tried it on yesterday's receipt. Will take up to 3 days to process. Thank you for this information. I will be using it.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
It's very easy to use. Just add the WM app to your phone and take a pic of the code at the bottom of your receipt. In a couple of days WM will tell you if you got any money back. I redeemed over $30 last year for a Christmas gift, and have about $5.00 on it this year. We now have a Dollar General in our tiny town and the nearest WM is 20 miles away, so I don't go to WM that often now. But it's "free" money so I'm happy to do it. You will need a WM account either online or on your phone.

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
I use it all the time. In 2 years I accumulated enough dollars to purchase a new e-reader for hubs.

·
Registered
27,128 Posts
I use the savings catcher. Every little bit helps. I also paid $50.00 for 13 months of the shipping pass. Yesterday I received my order which was only a bottle of vitamins and today I received another order which was wash cloths. Postage free and it is suppose to be delivered in two days. Sometimes it takes 3 days. Imagine the big bulky packages like toilet paper delivered right to your door. Not having to carry heavy bags of canned goods from the store home is wonderful. Just this week I got their credit card. Using their card at their site gives 3% cash back and 1% other places. I like Walmart and shop there often. Oh, BTW I also order my yarn from there.

·
Registered
31,678 Posts
Sine said:
You don't need a card, you just need to go onto walmart.com or use the walmart app and register. Then you add your receipt number and Walmart checks for lower prices in your area--you get the difference in either a Walmart e-gift card or an American Express Bluebird card. You can keep adding to your total savings until you want a gift card. For example, I don't want a gift card for $1.02 so I will keep saving my savings until I get, say $10.
I misunderstood what I read when I clicked on the site. Thanks for the explanation. I will have to do that in the future when I shop at Walmart.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have been doing it a good while. I have had as much as 5 and 6 dollars found cheaper. I try to save mine up. Right now saving up for Christmas. Well worth the time and effort

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Every time I entered a receipt, it always came back no other place was cheaper. If you don't cash in your savings at the end of the year, they will automatically send a gift card in the amount of your savings.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
It only compares prices for the current week and you can only enter 7 receipts a week; and they must be dated with in 7 days of when you post. I used it last year but got a new phone and haven't put it back on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top Bottom