Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! Wondered in here looking for a pattern (or maybe it was for a stitch)... but got lost for a few days ( :lol: )

I've been knitting since I was 12, with a few years off here and there for work related stuff.... picked it up again abut 8 yrs ago when I lived in Long Island (NY) because it was cheaper to knit hats etc than buy them :lol:

Now that I'm older (sigh.. so much older) and have more time I'm back into full-blown obsessive knitting mode; I spent my 4 days off for Thankgiving knitting for about 6-7 hrs each day (and loved every minute).

Oh! I remember how I got here... those beautiful non-felted slippers! Found the pattern yesterday and immediately began a pair last night--I'll try to post a pick when I get done.

Thanks!
-d-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom