Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found a free PDF file for you. I copied and pasted it for you. Hope this helps!

passat knitting e6000 manual free pdf files
For the Passap DM5, DM80, E6000 (for Passap Vario & Goldy, also ... two levels for Passap machine knitting. Written instructions provide ... ) TKGA CATALOG
www.pdfstack.info/p/passat-knitting-​e6000-manual-pdf.html

·
Registered
51 Posts
dulakaba said:
Hi, tried the link and it never actually leads to a manual...I appreciate it though
Hi, I have a manual. Contact me via PM if you still need one. If you wish to search for one online in order to get it quicker, in addition to searching for "Passap Goldy", you should also search for "Passap Swissknitter".

HTH

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HI,
I have been able to locate a pdf of the manual via the kindness of a fellow machine knitter. If anyone has a suggestion of where to do so, I am happy to put a copy up for folks.

Will

·
Registered
51 Posts
dulakaba said:
HI,
I have been able to locate a pdf of the manual via the kindness of a fellow machine knitter. If anyone has a suggestion of where to do so, I am happy to put a copy up for folks.

Will
Hi,

Just post a link to the web site where it is located. If it is not on a web site, maybe someone else here can tell you how to direct other folks to it. I think that the only other option would be for you to attach it to a PM but I don't know if that is allowed because I'm relatively new to this forum.

HTH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom