Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi KP people, Im after a pattern for a 17" doll. What I would like is an all in one suit with small buttons down the front, with feet and hood attatched also I would like to be able to make it in 2 colours, and she is approximately 12" chest.
4ply Fingering weight yarn or Dk 8ply wool are the yarns I'm thinking of using.

Hope some lovely KPer's are able to help.
:wink:

·
Registered
15,969 Posts
pansywhite said:
Hi KP people, Im after a pattern for a 17" doll. What I would like is an all in one suit with small buttons down the front, with feet and hood attatched also I would like to be able to make it in 2 colours, and she is approximately 12" chest.
4ply Fingering weight yarn or Dk 8ply wool are the yarns I'm thinking of using.

Hope some lovely KPer's are able to help.
:wink:
Hmm you are after a pattern for dolls clothes? not a doll.
I may have something suitable, will have a sort through some patterns. A lot of preemie clothes should fit this size doll.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chrissy,

Sorry for not getting back to you before this, I've been in hospital, back home now to rest and recover.

It would be wonderful if you have a pattern for my doll "Narelle", she a lovely doll and was given to me by a girl friend, but she badly needs new clothes.

Hugs Pansywhite - Patricia

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom