Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,165 Posts
noni said:
what are interchangeable needles? I have been knitting for many years and didn,t know there was such a thing.
Changeable needles involve separate points and various length cables to be combined in various ways. These kits come with needle points ranging from 4-11 with cable lengths 12, 16, 24, 32, 40", etc. Different companies supply different configurations. Check out needles by Addi, KnitPicks, KA, Crystal Palace. Most of the knitters on this forum love KnitPicks Harmony (wood) interchangeables. I like the KA bamboo version myself as the points are not as sharp as the KnitPicks. If you decide to purchase, test drive the straights first to see which brand you most prefer.

Hope this answers your question and happy knitting.

:-D

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
donelda said:
Thanks Marg it is beautiful. I printed it off. Now I will have to chose from 2 patterns.
Thanks. Do you have a link to the other pattern? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello my name is TerryLee

I am looking for a Jordana Paige knitting bags. I am on a fixed income and I am looking for one reasonably priced.

thank you for any input you may have or if you have one you are looking to get rid of.

TerryLee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom