Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to ALL:

Just had a thought for our next luncheon on Dec 13th at Habachi Grill.

Let's dig out all those Holiday sweaters and hats we never wear. And wear them to lunch. Should add a festive air to our Santa Swap lunch.

See you all on the 13th.
Linda

·
Registered
20,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I was thinking A holiday HAT or those ugly holiday sweaters.
Just thought it would be so funny to see some of the treasures we have been given.

I'm wearing my Santa hat!!
Linda

·
Registered
20,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,
YES we are a fun group. We meet in Warwick, RI. We started meeting at Panera. But last month we tried a buffet just down the street. And we really liked it for a change. So we are having our Holiday Lunch there. And I thought it might be silly fun to wear our goofy sweaters and hats. If you are ever in town, come join us.
Linda
mamasuzie said:
Don't know where you're meeting or anything but sounds like a lot of fun. I envy your group.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
dizzydean said:
hello, I am new to RI and wondering where you all meet, when, for how long, and will it cost anything to join, sounds like it would be fun to spend some time with fellow knitters (and crocheters I hope)
Cost nothing but returns a lot of fun and nice people. the meetup is at Hibachi Grill on Bald Hill RD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom