Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi to all and especially BL44-
I was going to suggest that Imp cloth since it is my favorite along with others from this designer.
I recently became obsessed with making cloths as fill in gifts at Christmas time. I found patterns for every age bracket and it was such fun!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice one BL44!

I also made dishcloths for Christmas this past year. I added a cloth with different things on them to match the receiver along with a couple of jars of my home made jam (made from local grown grapefruit). Those dishcloths made a big hit. some asking for more. I am still trying to figure this knitting thing out so washcloths and dishcloths are good to practice stitches too.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi! I agree. Washcloth and dishcothes are how I taught myself to knit. Now I am attempting to make an afghan. It has alot of mistakes but I am learning how to pick up dropped stitches!!HA! I can not wait until I finish it, for it is still cold and SNOWING again today!! BRR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom