Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I was surfing and just found your cool site. I am getting back into knitting again.

I love to surf for cool free pattern links on the web for all types of crafts. They call me the "Surfing Queen"

I make all types of crafts. (Painting in oils, acrylics, water color, pen and ink, crochet, knitting, spinning on an old Ashford Spinning Wheel, (I have 2 old great wheel spinning wheels and still learning how to use them), weaving as I have 2 old floor looms, sewing, quilting and make lots of magnets.

Craftybear

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
You're very talented Craftybear. I just knit and crochet. I tried sewing after 40 yrs and sewed the fronts and backs together, I couldn't use the seam ripper as I doubled stitched it...I threw them in the drawer and called it done so thats when I picked up my knitting...That was 6 yrs ago...Still laughing about it...Karen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom