Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Carolyn and I now live in NC, but was born and brought up in RI and lived there until 1988. I'm 76 years young and love to knit, crochet, quilt, read and cook. I've been married to a wonderful guy for 57 years that has put up with all my crafting for that long.

This site looks fantastic and I'm glad I found it. I have shared some pictures and saved a few more for another time.

I also go by Crafty Jamie and if you might like to know a bit more about me and my meanderings, please take a look at my blog ~~ www.craftyjamiesmeandings.blogspot.com. Set down with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and enjoy. It's pretty easy reading, just about all the things I enjoy doing in my spare time. I'm a nut about blogging. Can you imagine at my age?

· Registered
105 Posts
Craftyjamie said:
Hi, my name is Carolyn and I now live in NC, but was born and brought up in RI and lived there until 1988. I'm 76 years young and love to knit, crochet, quilt, read and cook. I've been married to a wonderful guy for 57 years that has put up with all my crafting for that long.

This site looks fantastic and I'm glad I found it. I have shared some pictures and saved a few more for another time.

I also go by Crafty Jamie and if you might like to know a bit more about me and my meanderings, please take a look at my blog ~~ www.craftyjamiesmeandings.blogspot.com. Set down with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and enjoy. It's pretty easy reading, just about all the things I enjoy doing in my spare time. I'm a nut about blogging. Can you imagine at my age?
:thumbup: Hey there from Grand Blanc, Michigan! All I can say to you about Blogging is: "YOU GO GIRL"!!!! I'm 56 years old and still don't know how to Blog or hardly do anything on the Computer. LOL I'm still learning!
That's wonderful you've been married that long. Congrates!
I've got an Aunt that lives in Asheville N.C. and she's the same age as me, we're like a sisters. My brother drives a Semi Truck and he goes to R.I. to deliever his Cars there.
Anyways, I like to X-Stitch, Crochet, Quilt and I do the Knifty Knitter Looms (Long & Round) because I can't use the Needles. I'm also Retired from General Motor's and I love it. Been Retired since 2007! So enjoy your stay here and have fun getting to know everyone! cabin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom