Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22,470 Posts
A little detective work needed here. First idea, ask the sellers where they got the yarn from (I assume you asked them what the yarn was already). You might have to make some phone calls here. Second, take your sample to a couple of LYS and see if anyone recognizes it. Third, try online like Ravelry--post a question. Or go to Ask.com and post a question. There are several sites like that.

Otherwise, use the burn method to try and id the fibers. That might help you narrow the search.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As I said - I bought the yarn as a mill end, at Zellers, in a bag so I didn't know about the vinyl until I got home.

I will keep it aside until I dream up something I can make with it. I have to learn to curb my curiosity.

·
Registered
535 Posts
darski said:
As I said - I bought the yarn as a mill end, at Zellers, in a bag so I didn't know about the vinyl until I got home.

I will keep it aside until I dream up something I can make with it. I have to learn to curb my curiosity.
I wonder if it would work for scrubbies?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Iirishrn said:
darski said:

I wonder if it would work for scrubbies?
I could try one of those just to see. Will get back to you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom