Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As promised, here are pics that friends of mine shared with me on my wedding day. I will post more when I get the professional ones. My sister did the balloons

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Isn't that the dress you made yourself and posted parts of it while you were doing it? That is one fantastic job and a georgeous dress......and who did the little "ladies" dresses? You? They are a beautiful also! I can just imagine the hours put into that wedding!!! The whole wedding is just beautiful.....

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
It all looks so wonderful, especially you in your dress! I showed my husband and he was so amazed that you made your dress. He said you did an amazing job. Thank you so much for sharing your special day.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes to you both. Everything is so beautiful,the gown, the dresses,gorgeous, the wedding arrangement. Everyone is so talented. Your sister did a great job with the balloon arrangement. Thanks
so much for sharing. Arlene From N.Y.

·
Registered
9,229 Posts
What a beautiful bride you are in your stunning dress! I still can't wrap my head around that you made it in addition to everything else. It looks like you had a beautiful and wonderful wedding . CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes to the bride, groom, and your families!

·
Registered
42,303 Posts
Congratulations.

Beautiful Pictures, you look stunning.

you did an amazing job on your dress and all the other dresses. Looks like you had wonderful day. Wishing you much happiness and look forward to other pictures.

1 - 20 of 374 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom