Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading about these knitting nights and I am just wondering how this works. are you all working on different projects or the same? how did you get started with a group? I suppose it is beneficial in case you need quick help on something.
can someone educate me on this topic please? :oops:

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Hi Idenise,
I don't think there is a knitting night. Seems everyone is working on their own project.
I'm new to the group and am fascinated by how smart knitting ladies are. SO far I have learned about the lifeline thread, circular needle holder, entralac( someday) and even a real cute papoose pattern for a new baby.
Everyone has great ideas and so willing to help.
What are you working on? I am finishing a 5 hr baby sweater.
And through this site we know what the weater is around the country,,HAHA.
Keep in touch,
Linda

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello Idenise - what a lovely and unique name. I believe what you might have in mind is a group of ladies who live in close proximity getting together for a friendly evening of chat, exchange of ideas, help, fellowship and fun; like minds with an appointed time of togetherness. Let it be known in the forum that you have this interest and find out if there are knitters in your general area who are also interested in forming a group. Good luck and have fun. ~ Grace

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't mean to sound sexist here. There are men who knit circles around many of us, and certainly better than myself, but I hope you get the idea of the 'knitting night'. A group could be made up of knitters and crocheters or folks who just want to congregate and work on whatever they have on the needle or in the basket. : D ~ Grace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom