Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to share with those KP in North Jersey/PA/CT. I had to drive up to CT, back to Phila and decided to try and find the Lion Brand outlet that is with their factory and corporate offices..my GPS said 4 miles and 6 minutes from the top of the NJP and it was -- almost right behind/within sight of the Meadowlands. As others have said, industrial neighborhood/you think you are lost but I said that to the woman working "You must hear that all the time." She was lovely, very friendly --I bought mill end (bag of 5 skeins for $5!) most yarn is bundled 3 skeins to a pack --I bought 3 skeins Vanna's colors acrylic for $7; and 3 baby wool for $10 and a small circular (they only had some sizes/odd ones) for $2! the pic of the store makes it appear larger and they have all the cool knitted window displays from the LB midtown store. and a clean, lovely ladies room. MUCH better rest stop than Vince Lombardi! (regular turnpike drivers will know what i mean!)

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Wow! What fun! (and the older I get, the more I appreciate the info about the ladies room - I actually thought at one time about writing a book about "Clean Bathrooms Across the USA", but it probably has already been done!!).........Good for you on your great bargains.

·
Registered
13,563 Posts
Lovely pictures. Lovely place.
One Sunday I gave my son a ride to work in Secaucus. Instead of coming home, I went to the Lion outlet. Spent the whole day there, and was not bored. I shopped, talked to knitters, practiced a few new stitches, looked for patterns on the computer, and had a cup of coffee. Yes, the bathroom was one of the cleanest public restrooms I have ever seen!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
sdsimi said:
Wow! What fun! (and the older I get, the more I appreciate the info about the ladies room - I actually thought at one time about writing a book about "Clean Bathrooms Across the USA", but it probably has already been done!!).........Good for you on your great bargains.
"Clean Bathrooms across Europe" would be a bummer, if you'll excuse the phrase. France, Belgium and Italy can be eye-openers!

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
Spin rite might be small but it sure is mighty. I love that place, I asked them if I could move in there. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Omg!! You ladies over the seas are so lucky 🍀🍀wish we had places like that in England ( I have never heard of any ) I think I would be heaven 💐💐

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I love their window displays. I'm always amazed by the things they make. I'd go there just to see those - no, I'd go for the yarn too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom