Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I just watched this interview with the man who played JESUS in The Passion of The Christ.

It was such a blessing, I wanted to share it with you.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Are you kidding! There are so many but why limit it to four words Why not one verse? Dosen't reeeally matter much does because He is so wonderful! O.K....The first that comes to mind is He first loved us! (I can play) God bless you all!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
PearlofGreatPrice said:
I just watched this interview with the man who played JESUS in The Passion of The Christ.

It was such a blessing, I wanted to share it with you.

Thank you SO much for sharing this amazing video. That was incredible to hear behind the scenes as well as the incredible witness this young actor has.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Thank you for posting the video site-
it's awesome to watch and see this young man, telling everyone about our Lord -
and I was amazed to see/hear that so much of The Passion wasn't just props and makeup - he did go thru a lot to perform this movie - it certainly meant more to him than 'just being an actor in a movie.'
thanks for sharing, anxious to share it with my friends now ~

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom