Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Your pictures are great. It's hard to catch lightening isn't it? We had a big wrap around porch on our house when we lived in Elko and I used to sit on the porch for hours trying to catch a good picture of lightening. Glad you were able to catch it.

·
Registered
60,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fran42 said:
Your pictures are great. It's hard to catch lightening isn't it? We had a big wrap around porch on our house when we lived in Elko and I used to sit on the porch for hours trying to catch a good picture of lightening. Glad you were able to catch it.
Thank you!!! I have tried many many times to catch lightening. My neighbors probably think I'm a nut walking around my yard during a storm.. but I have discovered that if I take a video then screen shot off the video.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
crafterwantabe said:
Thank you!!! I have tried many many times to catch lightening. My neighbors probably think I'm a nut walking around my yard during a storm.. but I have discovered that if I take a video then screen shot off the video.
I never thought about doing a video . . . clever lady!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom