Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on now?

I am crocheting some of the nylon kitchen scrubbers. Also going to start making some knitted dishrags for my kitchen.

Waving from central Indiana, USA

Who is next??

· Registered
179 Posts
Working on Slippers for the fam that I did not get done before Christmas.Better late than never!
And baby sweaters for two new grandbabies due in the spring. Both first babies of my twin sons and their wives, due two weeks apart. How fun is that?

· Registered
179 Posts
So happy for you Gracie. Grandchildren are the best. How exciting, your first ones.
We have 6 of them, 4 yrs and younger, and then these two more, due in April.
God is so Good. Love them all! And they are all here in town with us. I have to see their little faces as often as I can.
They are so fun too with Grandma and her knitting. The boys got a Play Mobile camper for Christmas that had a family of four and then they added some more people to their set, so they did not have enough sleeping spaces in the camper for all of them. So my 4 yr old grandson asked me to knit sleeping bags for each of his extra persons. How easy is that. Little bags about one inch by 3 inches, in all colors, so fun!
I hope you enjoy them also.

· Registered
6 Posts
Craftybear said:
Hi Everyone,

What crochet or knitting projects are you working on now?

I am crocheting some of the nylon kitchen scrubbers. Also going to start making some knitted dishrags for my kitchen.

Waving from central Indiana, USA

Who is next??
I am working on an afghan at the moment with double ended hooks. It is white on one side and sage green on the reverse. I am finally getting it finished (one of my pick up & put down for a while projects). I will finish it this time.

· Registered
110 Posts
I am working on a baby dress set and a little sweater set. I also have a couple more little sets that just need elastic in the panties and they will be done. I also have to start an afghan for our grandson but first I have to design it. I have found several quilt patterns that I like and hope to incorporate into the pattern. I hope to have it done before his graduation next year. Then I have lots of ideas brewing in my head that I hope to get to soon.
Cheri

· Registered
5,813 Posts
Hi, I am working on a KAL from Skacel Yarn Company (think addi Turbos). It's a lot of fun. 6 projects in 6 months! I have almost completed the first project, toe-up socks. I have learned 3 new techniques! After over 40 yrs of knitting, learning 3 new techniques on 1 project is a real accomplishment! Oh, yes. There's a contest attached. Go to the Skacel website to find out. Next month, fingerless gloves.

· Registered
68 Posts
I always have a scarf or hat that I am working on for Seaman's Institute - do those mostly at high school basketball games. I'm finishing a prayer shawl - need quiet time for that. I still have 2 scarfs for me that I didn't finish and they sit till I have free time. I have a crochet linus blanket that I work on when I'm tired of knitting.
Been looking at cocoon patterns for babies as I have a few friends that could use them soon. Always looking ahead.

Love to knit and share.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom