Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked Santa for interchangeable knitting needles and gift cards for yarn. I would also like a maid service to clean my house but I doubt I get that. How about you?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lonie said:
Newbie here .. What are interchangeable needles and when do you use them ?
I might need to add them to my Xmas list ;)
Are you in for a treat! Interchangeables are sets of circular needles which come with several size tips and several cables. Depending on the set you buy, you end up with many, any combinations of needles and should rarely have t buy another. Not that this stops me.
There have been many discussions on this site regarding which set to buy, because they can be pricey. Use the search button above to access these discussions. You can also google "review interchangeable circular needles" and get more info there
Hop Santa is good to your,

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
This will sound strange to those that don't ranch but I'd love another Scottish Highlander calf. And if Santa is in a really good mood he could bring me another set of interchangeable needles!

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have actually had the chance to meet one of these furry creatures and I hear they have a good disposition! Santa might need some extra room to fit this in his sleigh. Hope Santa brings one your way!

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
TBarnes said:
I have actually had the chance to meet one of these furry creatures and I hear they have a good disposition! Santa might need some extra room to fit this in his sleigh. Hope Santa brings one your way!
She is the sweetest thing, and very loving. She's only 3 years old, and mothers the other 2 cows I have, even though they aren't hers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
cindye6556 said:
This will sound strange to those that don't ranch but I'd love another Scottish Highlander calf. And if Santa is in a really good mood he could bring me another set of interchangeable needles!
Awww my daughter loves 'highland moos' we have loads of pics she has taken.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I usually get what I want, when I want it ... Not much I want this year except maybe gift cards to my LYS. I would love for my youngest (25) daughter (who somehow needs to "grow" up, although she is married, but is coping a diva attitude) to talk to me ... she has alot of attitude lately and has decided not to speak to me for the past 8 months. I have my contacts, so I know she is okay and what is going on with her, but boy I wish she would act her age and quit pouting. She knows where to find me. Not much I can do until then.

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
cindye6556 said:
I'd take one of these in a minute!!
otherwise, there is nothing I "need", but I would take another spinning wheel if Santa brought it!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Alpaca Farmer said:
cindye6556 said:
otherwise, there is nothing I "need", but I would take another spinning wheel if Santa brought it!
Ooohhh ... a spinning wheel ... I want one! Although I have no idea where to even start. What is a good one, etc.

·
Registered
14,696 Posts
Alpaca Farmer said:
cindye6556 said:
Everytime I look at her I wonder if there is a way I could have her hair spun.

·
Registered
20,946 Posts
Ahhhhh a back massage.
Harmony for familys in need (mine included)

Merry Christmas to all!!!
Linda

·
Registered
899 Posts
WE spin buffalo and dog hair. I think her hair would spin. I would like a true black sheep for Christmas--to go with my spoiled spinning flock.
cindye6556 said:
Alpaca Farmer said:
cindye6556 said:
Everytime I look at her I wonder if there is a way I could have her hair spun.

1 - 20 of 360 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom