Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the best day on Saturday. Hubby drove and I got to knit in the car. We went to Hamilton. I visited the Lens Mill store to buy some yarn. I got lots and spent $40. I filled two of my bags. Lots of cool colours. Can''t wait to use them.

We also went out for a nice dinner then I went to Hamilton Place to see the Jim Cuddy Band. Great show and I had aftershow passes. What a great birthday.

Attachments

·
Registered
401 Posts
Lucky you. Very happy birthday.

quote=ulrika]I had the best day on Saturday. Hubby drove and I got to knit in the car. We went to Hamilton. I visited the Lens Mill store to buy some yarn. I got lots and spent $40. I filled two of my bags. Lots of cool colours. Can''t wait to use them.

We also went out for a nice dinner then I went to Hamilton Place to see the Jim Cuddy Band. Great show and I had aftershow passes. What a great birthday.[/quote]

·
Registered
11,012 Posts
wow, what a great birthday you had. surrounded by all that yarn, AND meeting jim cuddy. lucky lady :thumbup: happy belated birthday :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Sounds like a GREAT birthday........they are to be celebrated, that's for sure. Now, what are you doing the rest of the month......LOL! My husband always says my birthdays last for weeks!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm looking forward to using all the yarn I bought. I got some really cool colours. Lilac, teal blue, light green and white. Maybe I'll put them all together into an afghan. I'll show you when I finish something.

My hubby is very supportive of my hobby. He was so cute running around taking pictures. He also went down all the aisles and picked up all the free pattern fliers. I'm going to check out another Lens Mill store this spring. Can't wait.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom