Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am very well considering we have been lockdown since 19 March in our retirement estate. Level 1 it is at the moment which means we are under curfew from midnight till 5am and liquor stores are still closed over weekends.
We are going into summer now so our colds and flu season is behind us but our new cases of Covid is still quite alarmimg and recovery is 93%.
Mom and i are quite happy to spend all day knitting and crocheting while the world passes us by

·
Premium Member
81,377 Posts
gr8 said:
Video of this item - it is not in English - there are a few comments in English though

Thank you.
Now, to fire up the laptop, so as to be able to see how it's done. This tiny iPhone screen - 3.5" x 2" - isn't ideal.
It's too bad the demonstrators don't ALL use much thicker yarn/hook/needles. Some do, but most don't.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Jessica-Jean said:
Perfect! Thank you.
Now, to fire up the laptop, so as to be able to see how it's done. This tiny iPhone screen - 3.5" x 2" - isn't ideal.
It's too bad the demonstrators don't ALL use much thicker yarn/hook/needles. Some do, but most don't.
You're welcome - it is an intriguing little thing

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Lilyan said:
Here is a youtube video, but it is not in English. Maybe you can follow along:

You may need to click on
Mozaik kilim desen #blanket #stitch #crochet ... - pinterest.com
I bet I wasn't the only one watching the budgie instead ???? loved it.
We had a blue budgie called Inkie when I was little.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom