Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
55,128 Posts
Your yarn is gorgeous . If it was mine ( I wish ????) I would make a shawl not a lacy one , something to wear over my coat in the autumn/ winter
Look forward to seeing what you do make

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
If you make something large the colorways will not puddle but become stripes. I'm thinking a dolman sleeved sweater so as not to break the colors with a seam. Ravelry has hundreds of patterns to give you ideas.

·
Registered
15,751 Posts
PhylD said:
If this is one long color change, it would make a great shawlette or scarf. Something along the lines of the Papagena scarf - see here:

http://knitting-and-so-on.blogspot.ch/2016/05/papagena-scarf.html
Oh my! What a beautiful scarf & especially love the modular construction. PhylD, thank you so much for the link.

Rhonda, your yarn is gorgeous. My suggestion is to take your time to decide what you want to make. I'm sure you'll know the right pattern when you see it. It should be something you can wear or show off a lot. Why not knit a swatch to see how the colors knit up. That might give you a clue as to what you should make.

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom