Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you remember the famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced Pee-Ka-Boo)? Well, Picabo is not just an athlete. She is now a nurse currently working at an Intensive Care Unit of a large metropolitan hospital. She is not permitted to answer the hospital telephones any longer. It caused too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say, Picabo, I.C.U.

A good clean joke is hard to find these days - pass it on!

·
Registered
9 Posts
peek-a-boo brought back memories I loved it. I also am happy to meet another scottish lass, as I am one and at 77 next Friday I just joined this great group. My daughter is having a baby in a few weeks and I have been trying hard to knit/and crochet the latest idea: Longies soakers. Its all new to me, back in the day it was just nappies we washed and put out on the line everyday. Funny enough my most frustrating fete is trying to find out how to find my way around the internet to get replies to my questions. Don't worry folks I'll catch up with you soon in this new day and age. Have a great day!

·
Registered
11,019 Posts
scottishlass said:
Do you remember the famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced Pee-Ka-Boo)? Well, Picabo is not just an athlete. She is now a nurse currently working at an Intensive Care Unit of a large metropolitan hospital. She is not permitted to answer the hospital telephones any longer. It caused too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say, Picabo, I.C.U.

A good clean joke is hard to find these days - pass it on!
:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

You got that right, thanks for sharing your jokes with us. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom