Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
It is quite possible that you sent one to SPAM by mistake. Admin will restrict you for about 2 months if that happened. PM Adim to see if it did. We've all done it.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Admin thinks you might not want the daily newsletter when it comes back to them that someone has "spammed" it. I haven't received a newslatter in over a year. I sent one to spam, was restricted, so I just log on to the site everyday and read the posts that way.

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
I've done this twice and both times it was because I mistakenly marked a post as "Spam." Notify Admin and they can tell you the date it happened (if that's what caused your problem). Then you can email them again two months later. They will reactivate your posting connections for you at that time.

·
Super Moderator
Name on Ravelry: JessicaJean, no hyphen, no space.
87,392 Posts
Or, you can supply Admin with another e-mail address just for the daily digest. That's what I did when mine vanished. Since then, I simply delete the accumulated digests unread ... whenever I bother going to that e-mail inbox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom