Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone.While browsing on Mon I came across a lovely knitted white cowl with a cable pattern.somehow I lost it,much to my annoyance as I wanted to make it for a special niece. it was the first time this lady had posted any of her knitting and she also had a photo of her dog wearing it.
did any one else see it and happen to download the pattern? I would be so happy to get it.

Thanks in anticipation.
Gwensie, Tas. Aus,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I had a stroke of luck and found it again. I am over the moon and can't wait to get started.It's very late so I had better go to bed.Hope I can sleep as I am so excited about finding it again myself.
B.T.W. it is by Amy, Fearless Homemaker Site if anyone is interested.
Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams.
Gwensie.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hey Shauna, Thank you so much---I got it and will definitely make it. If anyone else is interested in this style, as I am, look at NUAGE and GAP-tastic, both on Ravelry. I made both and their both good patterns and simple. They do the job my granddaughters were after-----also soft or a firm yarn that is used will make a difference in the look.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Pat p for not answering sooner. I have a G/nephew in my care who has health problems and I have been sleeping at the hospital with him.
i AM PLEASED SHAUNA WAS ABLE TO HELP. THANK YOU SHAUNA IT WAS SO KIND OF YOU TO HELP.THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS SITE, EVERYONE WANTS TO HELP OUT.

GWENSIE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom