Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who among us is planning to go to Maryland Shhep & Wool Festival May 7 & 8? Do we want to try to get together, perhaps for coffee and a bite of breakfast at the 4H stand? They open early and are reasonably priced. What day? This could be fun. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be camping out there from Friday night thru Sunday night and hope to bring my travelling wheel to get some spinning done. I will probably be hellping a friend out in her stand and Saturday morning at opening time is most critical time she'll need my help. Therefore, Sunday morning would be better for me. Of course we could meet at the end of the day as well unless you all feel like you'd just as soon head "home" and get off your feet then? Let's hear your ideas and suggestions. We could all make little name tags with the heading "KNITTING PARADISE" and our user names below for when we meet up?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Lidlamzdiv said:
I'll be camping out there from Friday night thru Sunday night and hope to bring my travelling wheel to get some spinning done. I will probably be hellping a friend out in her stand and Saturday morning at opening time is most critical time she'll need my help. Therefore, Sunday morning would be better for me. Of course we could meet at the end of the day as well unless you all feel like you'd just as soon head "home" and get off your feet then? Let's hear your ideas and suggestions. We could all make little name tags with the heading "KNITTING PARADISE" and our user names below for when we meet up?
Darn!! I'll be at a drop-spindle class all day Friday and am planning on being there all day on Saturday. What booth are you helping out with - I'll try to stop by!!

:cry: :cry:

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Lidlamzdiv said:
That sounds like fun. Too bad I'm so far away. Have fun with whoever you get to meet up with :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom