Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for a lovely emerald green yarn for 3 months and have been unable to find any! I really want something that's kind of bulky, but no luck.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
I have 9 skeins of Columbia Minerva 100% wool yarn in Kelley Green. Will this work for you? It is worsted weight and each skein weighs 4 ounces. Knit gauge on size 6 needles: 5 sts per inch; size 8 needles, 9 sts per inch; size 10 needles, 4 sts per inch. I have had this yarn for almost 40 years. I made a sweater while living in Montana. The lady sold me way more yarn than I needed and I just never found anything to make with the extra yarn. It has always been stored in a container in air conditioning and comes from a smoke free home. I now live in Florida and don't even wear the one I knitted. If interested, will sell for $50.00 which includes priority shipping.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I think colors go in cycles. I often am on the short end looking for a color that isn't " in" at the moment. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
347 Posts
crsr90 said:
I have been searching for a lovely emerald green yarn for 3 months and have been unable to find any! I really want something that's kind of bulky, but no luck.
Vanna White has a lovely green worsted weight - i just used it to make a froggie hat for my great granddaughter - her yarns are really nice to work with - can get it anywhere - Michael's, JoAnne's, AC Moore

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom