Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends...I live in New Orleans and after losing it all a few years ago to Hurricane Katrina, I am preparing to leave again. Not knowing what to expect up return. How can I leave all my yarn...it's the only thing that has helped keep me sane since then...
I ask you all keep this area in your thoughts and prayers.

I will miss reading and seeing all the beautiful project, links and patterns from all of you.

Hope to be back reading and being jealous of all the work shown here and daring to dream I can make the others.

HoneyOink

Attachments

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Prayers going up from Wisconsin. Remember, even though your yarn got you through troubling times it can be replaced. I'm sure if you lose your yarn many KP'ers will be there for you.

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
Prayers for a safe arrival in a calm zone. My Son is in Golf Port MS on deployment, they are being evacuated later today. There will be a host of people on the roads so bring some food, water, tissues, baby wipes and TP. Remember you can pack some yarn in a garbage bag, sit on it to squish air out and tie it tight with a big knot. Bet you could get a lot into one bag.
Your friends are with you and I am sure God will see you through this.
Get back in touch when you are safe..

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sending many Prayers for your safety and the safety of all those that are facing this threat. Hope and Pray that the storm will not damage your home and your things.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom