Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, it's almost the 3rd Sat of August. Where does the time go? I won't be able to make it, but hopefully many will be able to meet at the Panera's at 2PM on Transit Rd in Williamsville.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Gosh. I wish the borders weren't so congested on the weekends because I would love to come as this isn't too far from me here in Ontario. This time of year there's usually a 1 to 2 hour wait to cross the Rainbow Bridge and the Peace Bridge.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I probably won't make it again this month, either. The house is coming along nicely, but there is still MUCH to do....

·
Registered
237 Posts
heffernb said:
Yup, it's almost the 3rd Sat of August. Where does the time go? I won't be able to make it, but hopefully many will be able to meet at the Panera's at 2PM on Transit Rd in Williamsville.
Where do I go? Can we knit there, or it's it just a talking meeting?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
macylew said:
Where do I go? Can we knit there, or it's it just a talking meeting?
YEs, we knit and we talk. You go to the Panera's at 8200 Transit Rd in Williamsville, on the corner of Maple Rd. Just arrive at 2PM and look for a group of women knitting. Usually we are in the section to the right as you walk in, but not always. It's a busy place, so we take space as we can. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
mammaw10 said:
Do you meet monthly? i'm unable to attend this month but would love to come maybe next time. Is it always the same time and place?
I just found out husband needs the car so I can't make it. I was also wondering; always 3rd Sat @ 2pm @ Panera's?

·
Registered
322 Posts
mammaw10 said:
Do you meet monthly? i'm unable to attend this month but would love to come maybe next time. Is it always the same time and place?
Yes, always the 3rd Sat. of the month at Panera's on Transit Rd. in Williamsville. Look for us next time. Hope you can make it next month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom