Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I looked it up and just ordered some yarn. Prices were reasonable and they had a good promo for free shipping for orders over $50. Did you know it is a Herrschners brand yarn? I have ordered once from Herrschners and was not very satisfied with the quality. I hope this is better.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Granalou said:
I looked it up and just ordered some yarn. Prices were reasonable and they had a good promo for free shipping for orders over $50. Did you know it is a Herrschners brand yarn? I have ordered once from Herrschners and was not very satisfied with the quality. I hope this is better.
Thanks Jan, never thought to look it up, didn't know it was a Herrshcners brand. The only thing I have order from Herrschners was the floss for cross stitch projects. Let us know when you get your order from Willow. I just may have to take advantage of the over $50 shipping.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How beautiful, don't you just love the color? Nice work on the shawl. Guess I will have to get busy and make that order. Thanks everyon for all your feedback and especially for posting the picture jomacoy..........

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
You are welcome. Glad I could help. They have some really nice yarn. I have ordered several but the Attire is the only one I have used so far. You can order from willowyarns.com or from herrschners.com, Either way it will come from Herrschners.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Thank you. Yes I love the color. It is called "Vivid".
The shawl is for a friend fighting breast cancer.

jdb said:
How beautiful, don't you just love the color? Nice work on the shawl. Guess I will have to get busy and make that order. Thanks everyon for all your feedback and especially for posting the picture jomacoy..........

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
I made a great feeling lace scarf for granddaughter with one of their yarns. They were very good with customer service as well. It just so happened that the center of one of the balls had a knot... not a problem... but the fact that they tied on a different color was! I was promptly sent a replacement ball. After cutting out the wrong color, I am sure I have enough for a second scarf... I plan on ordering more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom