Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

· Registered
43,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a cowl I made with Loops & Threads Charisma - Deep Woods on a size 8 needle. I knitted 100 sts with a K1 P1 border - 3 inches
and then knitted the "welt" by purling Rows 1-4 and knitting 5-7 and kept the welting for approx 9 inches. If you want this longer, just go on to the length you want. I liked the second side better (wrong side) and that's what I used on the pictures.

Attachments

· Registered
12,880 Posts
Really lovely, beautiful work and great color combo in the yarn. Don't ya just love getting something that beautiful on sale and then be able to apply a coupon? Double score!

· Registered
43,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Suo said:
Really lovely, beautiful work and great color combo in the yarn. Don't ya just love getting something that beautiful on sale and then be able to apply a coupon? Double score!
Thanks Suo for your nice comments. Yep, love those bargains, went back and bought some more!! Wish I could knit as fast as I can buy lol.....

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom