Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Really nice work. Can you tell me please how stretchy the 2 needle sox are? I have one foot that tends to swell and while I would really love to try making sox, am concerned they may be too tight for me after wearing for a short while. Can you give me any feedback on this?
Would also like to know what pattern you used for the sox? Thank you.
Carol L.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes,greatformyfour grandsons aged 3,6,13 and I think the 16 year old would turn his nose up but, as he now has a part time job in a car wash I should imagine he will be very cold in the winter,as the snow was up to our knees last year so I had better knit one for him as well,that's if you have the pattern. Bobs on top have not been the fashion here since my son was small and he was 37 yesterday.Lovely pink colour.Thanks for sharing ,it is these pictures I like about the site .Shirley in Derbyshire.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I make hats, mittens, scarves for our hospital Christmas Charity--------the hat pattern would be perfect for here---------It is cold in Illinois!!! Also, I just took a class on socks using the 'magic loop' meathod------two needles might be easier-------I hope you will share both of these patterns on the Forum-----!! Thanks M ^j^

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom