Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T His is the latest dress I have created for a Barbie doll. I am collected, creating a collection that I can give to my granddaughters, I have two, one I do not see (her mother's choice) AND an second one, mother has to always work. single parent, so no time to visit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you,

it is an adaptation of three patterns. I want to make a longer one for a wedding dress, with pearls in it.

My mind is still crating it. (I have to wait to get some white, I may use some off white sock yarn I have (Not enough to make a pair of socks so maybe a dress for my stash)

Would love to see others creation for Barbie.

·
Registered
30 Posts
clogden21 said:
T His is the latest dress I have created for a Barbie doll. I am collected, creating a collection that I can give to my granddaughters, I have two, one I do not see (her mother's choice) AND an second one, mother has to always work. single parent, so no time to visit.
Please send me the pattern for Barbie clothes. I love Barbie's and I do have a collection and also have nieces that love them as well. Thanks. Margot

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
nadeau said:
lavertera said:
Really lovely.

I have put a link up in the other board, for Barbie clothes. If you haven't seen or been on it before you will be amazed how many there are.

Pam
I would love to have Barbie patterns if you could send them to me at [email protected]
Thanks so much. Margot
Hi Margot

Go on the Links and resources board. I have put the link on there. Enjoy!!

Pam

·
Registered
30 Posts
sockteacher said:
fingering weight yarn is usually baby weight or sock weight. Done usually on not bigger than a 3.
Thank you. I have sock weight yarn and it did say on the barbie pattern fingering yarn and a sock pattern as well. I thought the yarn looked thick but it is soft and I think it asked for 1.5 needle, could that be? Margot

·
Registered
33 Posts
I tried one of the Barbie outfits but it came out too big. Don't know if it was the wool or the needles. I didn't have 00 (called for 2mm which when checking was 00 I think) so I used 1's. I used baby wool. Some of these patterns are calling for size 7 knitting needles. These seem too big. Help?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom