Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Are you clicking on English for the pattern instructions? I made a beautiful gown and it was perfect! I am now knitting the bridal gown in baby acrylic yarn on number 2 circular needles so I hope the dress will come out nice. I hate when curling at the bottom sets in though. I guess you have to block it when finished. Is fingering yarn the same as baby (Bernat) yarn? It sure is soft! The lady at Joann's fabric told me it was about the same. It is so much work for such a small item isn't it but fun?

· Registered
1,801 Posts
Hey Clogden!

I really like the blue dress. Did you knit this from the bottom up? You worked the fancy stitch pattern then decreased for the hips and waist, then did the ruffled bodice and straps? What pattern did you use for the bottom of the skirt? It is really lovely!

· Registered
132 Posts
I love it! What pattern did you use?

· Registered
1,801 Posts
Knitters:

Go to the top of the page, middle section, click on "Search", then type "Ladyfingers - Elaine's Doll Clothes" and click the Search box again. This will open to a long list of patterns by Ladyfingers (I'm a member here).

Click on a selected title to open the pattern, photos and comments. Scroll down the comments looking for remarks by "Daeanarah" - this is the member who has been providing PDF Download buttons for EACH Ladyfingers pattern.

Just click the button and it will open to a very nice copy of the pattern and photos on your computer - for easy printing. You will find many, many Barbie patterns here:
6 "Witchie-Poo" costumes, a ski outfit, skating costume, lacy bathrobe and slippers, strapless gown, glamorous one-shoulder sheath, hat and purse, and a fancy dress, hat and purse with a "frilly" edging on the sleeves and hemline. NOTE: the last two patterns were just posted today, so I don't think Daeanarah has had a chance to put them in PDF format yet - keep checking. She is usually about one day behind me after I post a pattern.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom