Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,438 Posts
Every human is born with creativity in their DNA.. but once someone wants to suppress that creativity they destroy that person and that person can never be happy again unless they start making things, and being themselves.

If my husband would try to stop me from any of my crafts, he wouldn't be my husband for long.. Actually, this time around, I am lucky, he loves to watch me while I knit etc.. He appreciates the "creativity" that is in me and encourages it.. even though I don't knit for him... (he can't stand sweaters, scarves, hats or even socks.. He is a t-shirt, shorts, sandals kinda guy...)

· Registered
7,438 Posts
KaitlanBlackrose said:
I knit everywhere....I even have knitted in class during lectures when I can, though for some classes I don't. My husband even encourages me to buy what I want as I encourage him to buy what he wants for the many projects he has for hobbies.

My ex threw all my fabric out once, then I grabbed up all the rifles I could carry from the house, he said I will just bring them right back and I promptly stated, yeah but they will be in a million pieces
I would have used one of those rifles!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom