Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm one happy camper!! I picked up my full set (4 inch) ChiaoGoo needles yesterday afternoon and I am certainly not disappointed. I have a Hiya Hiya set of bamboo needles and my original set of Boyes needles, but I can see that these will quickly become my favourites.

· Registered
18,366 Posts
Kitchenergal said:
I'm one happy camper!! I picked up my full set (4 inch) ChiaoGoo needles yesterday afternoon and I am certainly not disappointed. I have a Hiya Hiya set of bamboo needles and my original set of Boyes needles, but I can see that these will quickly become my favourites.
WooHoo is right???????????????????????? happy knitting

· Registered
2,702 Posts
I occasionally buy tips or cables but I remember my first, and later my preferred circ set, and they give me pleasure every day. I empathize with that excitement.

· Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dsynr said:
Enjoy! What's first project?
I have just started a sweater for my great grandson. Can hardly believe how smooth it's going. I've been watching the posts regarding various needles for over a year. I decided on the ChiaoGoo brand and actually did a two hour drive to the nearest dealer. I have to admit that I took a girlfriend with me and we made a pleasure trip out of it. I wasn't sure if I wanted the the 5" or the 4". At $240.00 Canadian for the full set, I took a bit of time to think about it. I decided on the 4" and am so glad that I did.

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Kitchenergal said:
Congratulations! Happy knitting for years :)

· Registered
48,306 Posts
Chiagoo are my favorites too. Now you need more yarn, right?

Kitchenergal said:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom