Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that 2010's event was cancelled. After calling the MOA, I was told that 2011's is not yet scheduled and occurs in September.

For other big events, contat the Craft Yarn council:

http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/knitoutandcrochet.html

A note was made that there were long waiting lines at booths in 2009's event. Uh, oh! LOL!

Donna Rae
~~~~~~~

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
((((((( My pleasure!! And thank you, too for replying!!

Have you ever been to the world's largest K & C knit out? I'm sorry I didn't go and I just live a state below MN; It's perhaps a four hour drive up ther. ((; I'd probably drive it versus fly.....not sure.

Donna Rae
~~~~~
montanacmm said:
Thanks for the web site. It is a keeper!!!
cm :thumbup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Donna, No I have never been to one, but yesterday I went to the "Yarn Crawl 2011." It was so much fun and informative. A shop in Salem, Ma started it. You visit the yarn/fiber shops in the North Shore of Boston. I went insane over all the different fibers, textures and colors. Tomorrow I will visit some more shops and drool. I spent my budget but just can't resist... :lol:

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
((((( Yarn crawl, eh? Sounds delightful! What is the significance of their use of the word 'crawl' in this event, do you know?

I'm sure you had fun!!

The MOA uses Knit Out!! LOL!! I'd call it a Knit In! I've from the 'Nam era, of course seeing a lot of 'sit in's! Oh, I didn't do that, but surely can't forget the term. LOL!

~~~~~
sar
montanacmm said:
Hi Donna, No I have never been to one, but yesterday I went to the "Yarn Crawl 2011." It was so much fun and informative. A shop in Salem, Ma started it. You visit the yarn/fiber shops in the North Shore of Boston. I went insane over all the different fibers, textures and colors. Tomorrow I will visit some more shops and drool. I spent my budget but just can't resist... :lol:

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
((((((( LOL!! I can see that, too! LOL!! TKS!
~~~~~~~
montanacmm said:
I am not 100% sure, but I would guess it is because you get so exhausted you are crawling at the end of the day!!!
If that is the case it was well worth crawling for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom