Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'd like to try a purse for my next project. I just got back into knitting so I don't want anything very complicated. I'd like it to be kind of a tote style. I may try and do a felted bag if I can find the right one. Thanks....Rae

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....I found lot's of patterns on the site's you sent. Now, to pick one : )

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks....I'll check JoAnn's out when I get ready to start my next project :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sailor Rae,
I have a darling knnited purse pattern. I got it from Sara here on the forum. I just know her name is Sara. In fact I boutht my yarn to start on it today. Sara has a link on the message board. It has ruffle on the front. I am going to use a little heavier yarn then Sara used. See if it is still on the fourm. I like the form. Sara has a link for that purse. What I liked the most about it was you did not have to download the pattern. I will not download any pattern. Twice I have received vires almost. I took Sara pattern right off the computer.
I hope you have good luck with the pattern as I have.
worry ws.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom