Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
sewkraftea said:
What does this mean? In pattern instructions, what does it mean when it says wrap next stitch ? Thanks everyone. Katharine
Put the yarn to the Purl position, slip the next stitch, Purlwise, put the yarn back to the Knit position and then slip the stitch back onto the left needle, making sure it is not twisted.
You have wrapped a stitch.
Hope this helps.
Have fun.
Colleen

·
Registered
467 Posts
Aggie May said:
sewkraftea said:
What does this mean? In pattern instructions, what does it mean when it says wrap next stitch ? Thanks everyone. Katharine
Put the yarn to the Purl position, slip the next stitch, Purlwise, put the yarn back to the Knit position and then slip the stitch back onto the left needle, making sure it is not twisted.
Hope this helps.
Have fun.
Colleen
Aggie May... you old son of a sheep dog! Fancy meeting you here! Now I know fer shure that all my questions will be answered.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
darski said:
Aggie May said:
sewkraftea said:
Hope this helps.
Have fun.
Colleen
Aggie May... you old son of a sheep dog! Fancy meeting you here! Now I know fer shure that all my questions will be answered.
Hope I am not the "Son" maybe the daughter. lol.
Yes, it is me.
I thought I saw you the other day too but did not have time to pop in and say hello.
Seems like a good forum here but I still go to Ravelry & Crochetville too because I love both, well I love Crochetville all the time and ravelry most of the time.
It is 10.22am Wednesday (hot, sunny, summer day) here and I am just waiting for my sister to pick me up to go to the local mall to have coffee with our brother.
Bruce and I are both retired but our sister, Lesley, works so we do coffee on her day off.
Talk again soon.
Have fun.
Colleen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom