Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
It is a nice looking, interesting design

However, the link takes me to the Finnish version and there is no English version that I can find (but I may have missed it)
There is info given about how to translate Finnish knitting words/terms into English knitting words/terms .... but that is more than I have the patience at present to pursue.

Again, maybe I missed the English translation? (Once in a blue moon, I allow myself to make a mistake)

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Really pretty thank you! Also, for those looking for plus size patterns like this, you can find oodles of great free patterns that go up to XXXL on the DROPS website...most of their designs are very multi sized and literally pages and pages of them if you use the drop down page menu on the free pattern page!!!!

http://www.garnstudio.com/search.php?lang=us

Hope this helps! I just love all their patterns. After you go through all the pages of their newest patterns, which this link is for, just use the drop down page menu to access previous pages.. Goes all the way back to their first free patterns. However the first patterns didn't go past a size L for the most part! Lots of shawls, dresses, pet coats, toys...just everything you could think of!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom