Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got the patterns out of the way. Now here is the yarn. I am still trying to get this forum worked out. I will try to get things lined up better to chew up less band width.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please Do NOT place your email address in the general forums here. I want to keep with the forum rules. If you want for me to know your email address- send me a private message. You can send me a message and place a note here in the reply section that you had sent me a private message. Thanks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi, I am very interested in the Crochet Thread for $30 plus shipping also the Steel Gray Chenille 2.7 LBS. I have never purchased any thing from here before if you wouldn't mind to tell me what I need to do. Also do you know how much the shipping would be? I sent a Private message
Thanks so much

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please look at the newer additions. I will be posting some more yarn later . I am open to offers as well on the yarns listed. I try to describe as fully as possible the yarn listed. If you have any questions on the yarn, please do not hesitate to ask. If you need to private message me- Just click on my user name and it will bring up a new screen for you to see. There will be a link for you to click on to PM me.
Some of the yarns will already postage built into the purchase price for flat-rate mail. If there is not and you want to know the $$amt- PM me with your zipcode and I can get back to you on that. I will try to send the most economical way without comprimising the integrity of the package.
** In trying to keep to with forum rules- Please DO NOT post your email address.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you referring to the 'dishrag' cotton yarn on the cone? I think I could say that it is 'Winter White'.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have made my second purchase from this lovely lady. She is very honest and quick in sending first knitting books and patterns and now alot of yarn. Very accomadating and kind. I paid with Pay Pal which is almost instant payment. If you see anything she is selling the quality is excellant and speedy. thank you again for your stuff. Love , Sue in Florida.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you are referring to the Cone of Boucle- I really do not know how much in yards as I left the yarn still wound on the cone. (i don't want to even think of trying to measure what is left). That is why I posted the weight. I would shave off perhaps an ounce or soe for the weight of the cone. As far as the alpacca- I do not have any approximate amt of the yardage. I've had it for awhile, and do not remember how much was purchased. Again I can give approximate wts and sizes. {The alpacca yarn is on pending sale status.} Thank You for inquiring

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I'm interested in the Patons Divine Orangina if it's still available. I've been looking everywhere for it as I need one more skein to finish a project, but can't find it. I'm not sure how this format works, let me know how/if I can buy 1 or all 3 if it's a package deal! Thanks!

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
Bernat Super Value 100%acrylic- Worsted 4ply 7 skeins 197g/70z Copper color w/slight sparkle? $25.00 +ship(cus)

How do you want me to pay?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom