Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
41,373 Posts
Very nice finishing and you will really love using it... I have a wood one and a ceramic one. (and use a plastic pitcher when I am outside.) It saves a lot of time to not be chasing yarn or trying to keep it clean.... Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Dreamweaver said:
Very nice finishing and you will really love using it... I have a wood one and a ceramic one. (and use a plastic pitcher when I am outside.) It saves a lot of time to not be chasing yarn or trying to keep it clean.... Enjoy.
I never thought of a plastic pitcher (yarn coming out of the pour spout) for use outside or inside. This would work best for center-pull put-ups, too.
How clever is that??!! I'm going to GoodWill and St Vincent de Paul thrifts today to check for sweaters to take apart - I'll be checking for a nice short, squatty pitcher now, too!
Thx for that hint!
Bobbie R

·
Registered
99 Posts
are you kidding me? what a man!!! I am half tempted to ask you how much he would charge me for one!!! lol --- maybe I will ask my hubby first!..... LOVE IT!!!!!!! - lucky girl!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. Yes, I am quite pleased. Since hubby retired he turns bowls and platters etc. I asked for a yarn bowl and voila!!! There is was. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom