Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
If this isn't a put-on... it should be.... even if it is a pretty color I would not order it because I couldn't get the name out of my head.
The display of the yarn in a twisted pile is also not attractive.... yuck.... will be interesting to see if they sell any.....

I know what happened.... A DH was feeling greatly neglected by a knitter/dyer and offered DW to help put together the page and post it..... REVENGE!!

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
I wonder if they are related to the same folks who name new car colors. Equally "different." Miss Babs does have one colorway name that makes me giggle. Bats**t Crazy. But poisoned blood? I don't know if I could use that for a knitworthy person. LOL.

·
Registered
15,436 Posts
knit4ES said:
If this isn't a put-on... it should be.... even if it is a pretty color I would not order it because I couldn't get the name out of my head.
The display of the yarn in a twisted pile is also not attractive.... yuck.... will be interesting to see if they sell any.....

I know what happened.... A DH was feeling greatly neglected by a knitter/dyer and offered DW to help put together the page and post it..... REVENGE!!
I'd agree-- horrid names, not in my house. DH will surely be in doghouse.

·
Registered
25,242 Posts
Makes me think of the jelly beans my grandson brought over the other day. These were some of the flavors: stinky feet, vomit, boogers, and more. And once you bite into them, you can actually taste & smell that "flavor". DISGUSTING. :sm25:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom