Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • If you're seeing this message, it is because you do not meet the requirements to start a new For Sale thread. Members need 20 posts and 30 days registered. If you do meet these numbers, it can take up to an hour for permissions to update.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
marilyngf said:
Patons Classic Wool - 100g balls, 210yards, 4pink,2gold,3pumpkin and 9currant - asking $3.00 per ball +shipping .
Pay Pal preferred please
Hi Marilyngf, sent you a PM about this yarn. I see you have more available than I thought. I am interested in the Current,gold and pink mainly but will take all if you prefer. Or if you have broken this amount up that would be fine too.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
crafteegram said:
Is the Paton yarn still available? I would like 2 skeins of each - if someone would also like some of it. Do you know what the shipping would be?
Craftygram, if you would like to split up the yarn, I'd be happy to do that with you. Mailyn has given me a flat rate. Pls PM me. angelsmom1

·
Registered
89 Posts
Angelsmom1 said:
crafteegram said:
Is the Paton yarn still available? I would like 2 skeins of each - if someone would also like some of it. Do you know what the shipping would be?
Craftygram, if you would like to split up the yarn, I'd be happy to do that with you. Mailyn has given me a flat rate. Pls PM me. angelsmom1
Since you were the first to ask, what would you like to get?
Mary Ann

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
crafteegram said:
Angelsmom1 said:
crafteegram said:
Since you were the first to ask, what would you like to get?
Mary Ann
craftygram, I asked Marilyn for 5 balls of currant and all 4 balls of pink. We have made an agreement on that amount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom