Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 7 adult pairs of slippers to make. I very much dislike working with two strands of yarn as I'm forever dropping one somewhere. Any suggestions for bulk yarn that will give me the same effect and washable. Thanks, I've got to get these needles clicking.. Cathy

·
Registered
11,959 Posts
I just finished a pair of slippers and used Deborah Norville Serenity Chunky Tweeds - I got it at Joanne. I don't like most yarn of that brand, but this turned out well and knit up very quickly. It's also machine washable and dryable.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
cdanzinger said:
I have 7 adult pairs of slippers to make. I very much dislike working with two strands of yarn as I'm forever dropping one somewhere. Any suggestions for bulk yarn that will give me the same effect and washable. Thanks, I've got to get these needles clicking.. Cathy
I used Cascade Yarns 128 superwash. It knit up beautifully and being machine washable it keeps its shape nicely. Very nice yarn!

·
Registered
614 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
I just made a pair of slippers from this website over on the pattern link one its called Very Easy Slippers and they were at that my daughter loves them I need to make another pair for me she never wants anything I make LOL they turned out great I'm thinking the next pair tho only using one strand of yarn... THey worked up fast to she has them on tonight :) better get busy and make more..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom