Knitting and Crochet Forum banner
  • Wondering how to use different site features? Please visit our FAQ. Still have questions? Post to our Community Help section for a speedy response.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken on making things for a group of breast cancer survivors. The group's name is Fighting Angels Abreast. I have 2 classmates and several friends in the group. They make up bags with items they find for breast cancer and info for women who have recently been diagnosed.
So I am going to make sleep hats, crocheted ribbons, and anything else I can find.

So if anyone has some soft yarn in different pinks and whites that wouldn't mind donating them to me, I would appreciate it very much.....partial skeins, scraps would even be very helpful.
I'm so excited to get started.

Thank you .....

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
What a wonderful thing you are doing. Bless you !!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
hi

are you still looking for soft yarns for your project. I have a lot of yarn that I need to give away. Because of arthritis and severe pain in my arm I cannot do much of anything anymore.

These are good quality yarns and would be very helpful if some one could use it. Please give me an address to send it.

thank you

premasweezey

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone so very much!!!!!!

Many hugs to all of you!

Carol

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Prema....sent you a private message.....thank you and bless you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top Bottom